Sunday, March 9, 2008

Heartbroken

I have not posted in some time...I had decided to join Alcina in her observance of Lent. I had decided to give up blogging until the Lent concluded. Today, I was shocked to learn that Alcina has been breaking her vow!!!! A little birdie told me that Alcina has been posting comments on other blogs, a violation of her vow! I was suprised when I learned this information.

I decided to end my vow as well---I think I will give up something else for the next couple of weeks.....I think I will give up talking about Mediocre Travis and Ms Bitch for the next few weeks until Lent is over....It will be a sacrifice, but since their blogs have been dull and dreary these past few months since our feud has died down, it will be an easy vow to keep.

MY VOW STARTS NOW---no MT or MB!

2 comments:

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

FYI...I said I wouldn't be posting anything on my blog but I never said I wouldn't comment on other blogs. For the most part I haven't done much of that either. I said I was sorry for what I said. But it does appear that you're making an effort at being more humorous. I'm doing my best to mind my own business.

Travis said...

Why don't you mind your own business, dumb ass?

I can just imagine what you were like as a child. Running your mouth and telling on everyone. What we (in Australia) call a "Dob Artist". Dobbing on everyone.

"Mum, Johnny won't play with me, because he says my head looks like a deranged pumpkin."

I'm quite happy for you not to mention me, for a few weeks, months or years. But why don't you give up more?

Why don't you give up on the illusion of being Madonna as well, not that you are posting much of that blog either. "Madonna" must be observing lent too. What a suprise! How ironic.