Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mourning

Since it seems that Hillary will not be our next president, I have been in mourning these past few weeks. I am resigned to becoming a McCain Democrat this fall since I will not vote for Oprah for president.

Asi es la vida!

I will continue to blog, but sources close to M have told me that the Madonna blog will cease to exist in a few weeks. It seems that M is burned out of blogging. I am not sure if there is anything that fans can do to change the mind of M. If and when the blog ceases to exist, I may feel safe enough to finally reveal the true identity of M....and for the millionth time, I am not M. I do not write the Madonna blog.





2 comments:

Travis said...

Hi Crusty,

What took you so long?

I had feared that we had permanently lost you to your on/off "lover" and your eggplant parmasean fetish.

How long until you disapear again?

Have you given anymore thought to Alcina's indecent proposal? I know it, and you know that it is the only way to breathe some fresh air into the Mental Madge's blog.

Anonymous said...

the real madonna please step forward??the fake ass blogger has gone back to blogger?/after being "hacked'once more....an dfor the enth time...giv ethe identity i mean i fits soooo fascinating tell perez or something ....tired blogging fakers