Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who's Sorry Now?

Connie Francis once sang "Who's Sorry Now" and those words ring so true in my life. I have not posted on this blog for some time since I have been madly in love with my boyfriend Jesus. Sadly, I had to end the relationship when I learned that he had been stealing my hormone pills. It seems he wanted to be more ladylike. I also learned that Jesus had been attempting to kill my bird Lindsay by feeding it prunes. Everytime I got my bird out of the birdcage, Lindsay would poop all over the place. I had to take it to the bird doctor and he said that we had problems.

So Jesus....Who's Sorry Now? Have you learned a lesson? I have someone better in my life. I thought you knew how Sean had hurt me....and how my ex-husband made me feel. Who's Sorry Now?

2 comments:

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suxmariahsux said...

Sunny Boy is no longer in my life.