Friday, April 18, 2008

Cher: You are rocking my world!

After love! After love! After love! After love!
Millions of people
Light's
Believe
Strong Enough
Cher you rock my world
She is a woman of beaty
She live's her into the music
She rock's worlds
She makes people believe
She gave her life to fame
She gave it to public
Worlds have been lost in her
Wherever she may go
She will never sleep alone
Living people
Living heart's
Cher, i cannot tell you my story
Your music is still strong though you are a thousand miles away

CHER! ! ! ! The music is NO good without you! ! !

----Hanko Poolman

3 comments:

Travis said...

When can we expect the debut of your Fake Cher Blog?

CrustysChersThoughts@blogspot.com

Has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?

You know you want to!

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

LOL Travis. That would probably be a good fake blog.

When I read this post I thought...did Cher die?

Travis said...

LOL!

See Crusty, I'm not the only one that would read it. Do it.

Crusty would be lost without Cher. Isn't she about to do a season in Las Vegas? Crusty will be there for sure.