Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random Acts Revisited

I have not written about random acts of kindness in a while...I know you all have been doing nice things for your co-workers, friends, strangers, and others without any prodding by myself. However, I thought that you may have run out of ideas for random acts that you may complete. Here are some ideas for you:

1. Illegally download Madonna's new hit single. Burn a copy of it on an audio CD. Leave the CD in a public place for a stranger to enjoy.
2. Put change in a row of vending machines
3. Write a note of encouragement to M on her blog.
4. Send money to your favorite teacher from school. Tell the teacher how much you appreciated them. (Teachers always have to buy supplies out of their own pocket...You could also send the teacher a gift card!)
5. Donate art or a book to your local school library.
6. Tape some change to a payphone with a card saying it is for whoever needs it

3 comments:

Travis said...

Can I add another to your list?

I hope so.

I think it's a random act of kindness, for me to visit this blog, (god knows no one else does), and take the time to write you some words of love.

I feel all warm and fuzzy. Don't you too?

Your welcome Crusty.

Anonymous said...

---------------------------:0 :)+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

Wow Travis...that was truly a moment.