Friday, July 18, 2008

Hackers Have Infiltrated my Poll

Somehow, hackers have infiltrated my Poll on this blog....I know that there are not 500 people who hate Mediocre Travis. This may be a plot undertaken by our own Ms. Bitch to get even with her new enemy. I am saddened that the Trinity of Terror is no longer a united front. I suppose that when the poll is completed, I will have to honor my pledge to award the winner a tote bag. I will have to have a phone number and mailing address of the winner.

On a lighter note, M is in mourning these days. I read the Christopher C book and I have told M about its gory details....M is sad....M is mad.....M is taking a sabbatical from the blog.....M is really down in the dumps....Go to the M blog and let M know that you will not buy this book.....Let M know that you are supportive of M......

4 comments:

Travis said...

Why must everything be a conspiracy with you, Crusty? How many times have you used that hacker line? On the Mental Madge blog twice, and now on this blog. You need a new excuse.

Who are you to say that there is not at least 500 people that hate my guts? I would have conservatively estimated at least double that amount.

Do you really think you should have bought Cristopher C's book? What message does that send to your 'M' alter ego? Or do you hide it in a place that only your Crusty personia can find?

Speaking of which, can you please include your copy of the book in your prize pool? I mean a crappy tote bag is ok, but a second hand book and a framed photo of you and Sonny would sweeten the deal (a little), I mean, after all, I'll be the one handing over my address to a potential stalker.

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

That sounds like a great idea Travis. Crusty should throw in the book with the deal.

A photo of Crusty and Sonny would be priceless.

Travis said...

If Crusty agrees to adding the book and the photo, I'll hand over my address, although I am still unsure why he could possibly need my phone number to post me my prize winnings.

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

Hey Crusty ~

Your new blog is interesting, but don't you think you're a little obsessed with bodily fluids?