Friday, July 4, 2008

A New Poll

In order to have a venue to vent my hatred of Barack Obama, I wanted to add his name to my poll. However, I had to delete the old poll in order to add his name! It seems that Mediocre Travis was not the winner of the last poll....I am not sure how I will send a tote bag to George W Bush, so I guess I will keep it myself! Plastic is tragic!

A new poll is now there---It will be hard to pick one person that you hate the most--I know!

Have you gone to the Madonna blog today?

I have not heard from the Trinity of Terror in some time....I wonder what evil they are up to. M told me that they posted something about my pet bird Sonny. I want to set the record straight by letting you know that Sunny is fine....He is downstairs as we speak sleeping..He is so sweet.....He told me NIGHT NIGHT when I put him to bed......He has not pooped on me for some time...He poops in the sink. He is so smart!

After love! After love! After love! After love!
Millions of people
Ligtht's
Believe
Strong Enough
Cher you rock my world
She is a woman of beaty
She live's her into the music
She rock's worlds
She makes people believe
She gave her life to fame
She gave it to public
Worlds have been lost in her
Wherever she may go
She will never sleep alone
Living people
Living heart's
Cher, i cannot tell you my story
Your music is still strong though you are a thousand miles away

CHER! ! ! ! The music is NO good without you! ! !

I see each life we lived pass before us
Ascending lifted sequences of Light
Up to the Stage Manager
Lifting our lives to the rhapsody of His Presence.

Do you not see
The cup of Wine you gave me
Rises out of its grave to follow Him?

As I kiss you
Water burns into Sunlight.
Knuckles contract and expand
Tomorrow ovens open
Their black mouths for us
But tonight we are married, pulse on pulse,
We quiver out of the blood Of His Arteries
We shiver out of the blood of His Wine.

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

3 comments:

Travis said...

I DEMAND A RE-COUNT CRUSTY!!!

The last time that I checked, I was the clear winner of your last POLL OF HATE, by 2 points. That tote bag should have been mine. I feel robbed, emotionally and spiritually.

How do you sleep at night???

Anonymous said...

oh i asssure u he sleeps as soundly as any spiritually and morally bankrupt person....

Travis said...

I wondering more about "How" Crusty sleeps at night, ie: in the nude, or in a frilly nightie etc. I just wanted a mental picture to go with the mental man himself.