Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Return of Alcina

I am so excited that both REALLY MEDIOCRE TRAVIS and ALCINA are back in my life. My long lost friends have returned. I sorely miss Ms. Bitch. I wonder what became of her? Maybe she finally went ahead and had that Sex Change Operation....Maybe she decided to end her life of prostitution.....Maybe she decided to become a nun.....Maybe she decided to come to America and look for me.....Maybe she decided to become a fluffer.....maybe she decided to go to school to become a librarian.

MS BITCH....WE miss YOU!

1 comment:

ms generica to you!! said...

honey child.prostitution??heck i have done..heaps o dough babe.more than u earn fliipn burgers at chubby cheese!u miss me???/aww...ide lov eto pluck yr parrot and roast him..yum yumm..sex change/..erm too exxie.i love my cock still..though im pretty as a peach!...pity one cannot say the same about your tired old mug..kisses sweets..i would come to america to see obama before i would venture near yr smelly ole cubby cheese bod.