Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rumors, Lies, and My Return from the Dead

I know you all have missed me this past year while I have been on vacation.....but I have been informed that many lies and rumors have been told by certain Trilogy of Terror members and I must set the record straight.

This is the only blog that I write....Any other bloggers who try to copy my style and genius are mere imitators. I know that that bitch who used to write the Madonna blog is jealous of me......She knows that money cannot buy what I have! My self respect....you go ahead and go to Malawi or whatever country you are visiting....Adopt some more kids! I don't care! You know you can never have what I have....and there is nothing more to say!

I am so sorry that I have neglected so many of you.....You have never been out of my mind, except for the Really Mediocre one....and you...well honey....I cannot even remember your name! You New Zealanders are so funny! or were you from Thailand....oh----it's all the same!

4 comments:

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis said...

Look what the cat dragged in.
The Crusty One.

lol, Alcina. Let's synchronize our watches for Crusty's next blog entry a year from now.

Crusty, old age dementia has obviously set in. (SADFACE)
It is the 'Trinity Of Terror', not the 'Trilogy Of Terror' that you wrote in this post. My name is Travis. T-R-A-V-I-S. There is no shame in sounding it out when you get confused.

As Alcina said, we need some 'proof of life' in regards to Sonny Boy. I want my child support cheques going towards bird seed, not jumbo eggplant parmesean's.

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis said...

Thanks Alcina.

So Crusty, I agree with Alcina's great idea for proof of life, or a copy of any ransom notes from your ex-lover.