Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Inner Voice

After having a few days of solitude, I am back....and I have found my inner voice. I will be honest. I have been trying to shove my incredible ability and potential into a pickle jar. Through reflection, I have decided to follow my inner voice in life. The path I am now following is one filled with passion and purpose.

I discovered that you can listen to your inner voice, the essence of who you are, by following five steps:
  1. Check in with your heart.
  2. Connect with your body.
  3. Listen to your intuition.
  4. Notice your self-saboteur.
  5. Identify limiting beliefs.

Shhhh

Shhh, what's that I hear?

That disturbing sound that's in my ear,

We all hear it from time to time,

That sound that brings back memories of mind.

Shhh, listen and you may feel,

all the dreams because they were real.

Then tell me friend what is it I hear?

It is your Inner Voice that is so near...

If you have not found your inner voice, I hope you find it real soon....

So after our days of SOLITUDE, here is your next assignment for your random act of kindness!

Buy a new calendar for a workmate.

This is a wonderful time of the year to perform this act of kindness. Most bookstores have their calendars on clearance....I have seen them at Border's for a $1! Buy a calendar and give it to a co-worker. Leave the clearance sticker on the calendar to show them how frugal you are!

If you do not live near a bookstore, here are some calendars you can order online:

MADONNA CALENDAR

GEORGE BUSH CALENDAR

MS. BITCH CALENDAR

MOORIAH SCAREY CALENDAR

If you cannot afford to buy a calendar, make one from MS Word or Publisher....or go to a funeral home, bank, or insurance company and ask for a free one! The posibilities are endless! Your inner voice will help you find the proper way to achieve your goal of donating at least one calendar to a friend or coworker before Monday! I know you can do it!

No comments: