Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Bitter Truth

I am touched by the dedications that have been posted by thousands of my readers. I have decided to come clean and tell you why I have been so blue----so down in the dumps---so depressed.






Sometimes in life, we must make choices......we have to lay down the law and make decisions that are hard.....sometimes the answers cannot be found in Kaballah---sometimes you must find the answers within yourself.

I was told that I had to choice between my lover and my blog.....to be exact---I was told "It's either me or the blog."

I told my lover----I LOVE YOU HONEY, BUT I LURVEEEEEE MY BLOG. I don't have to justify my blog to anyone---You are not the boss of me----I can go on and on and on......No one is going to stop me now!

I am saddened that I had to lose someone over this blog, but it was a decision that I can live with....I hope my readers appreciate the sacrifices that I have made---It was done all for you!

I am still down in the dumps about being forced into choosing between two things that I care about----but I am a better person because of this---and though I will be sad for a few days---If I ran away, I'd never have the strength to go very far! How would they hear the beating of my heart? I have a tale to tell!!!!!!!





4 comments:

ms generica to you!! said...

that is the biggest tripe i have read in some time
a .thatyouhave had a lover.
b that as if...someone would mak eyou choose between this banal blog and a relationship .
sounds crappity crap crap to me.
as for thousands of fans..
get a life
youre a sad little fuktard
youre the madonna blogger ya shit
whyhaventyoujust named your blog as yours?/and not involved "m" in it
why do youhave the tote bag pics
caught youout so man times.youre one sad klittle lyingfuckface

Travis said...

Dear Old Crusty,

As much as I love shopping, I’m sorry, I’m just not buying it!

You said goodbye to a lover because he made you choose between him and your blog! Hell, I’d give up my blog for a piece of lukewarm toast and a half-hearted hand job.

I’m afraid that just isn’t very believable. I could perhaps swallow that this “lover” existed at all, if you said you had broken up for a different reason.

Perhaps that he was sick of watching you perform your Cher-Drag act as foreplay.

Perhaps he was sick of hearing you moan “LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa” during sexy time.

Perhaps he was tired of having countless Youtube dedications forwarded to him hundreds of times a day.

Perhaps he was sick of your bird shitting on his dinner.

Perhaps he was over having to wear a Fake Madonna Tote Bag over his head, and being called your “assistant”.

Any, or all of these, and I could have slightly believed you.

Not to mention your thousands of readers. Hello, delusional much?

Your going to have to lift your game Crusty Connie, your lies are becoming way too transparent and obvious.

Anonymous said...

travis,that was the funniest post at that.yea crusty the party's over!

Anonymous said...

travis,that was the funniest post at that.yea crusty the party's over!