Friday, May 16, 2008

Come to Your Senses



My ex finally came to his senses and realized that sharing me with my blog was better than not having me at all.....so we are back together!

I have not posted in a few days due to my busy work schedule and my hours at home have been filled with other things.......M told me that the Madonna web site may be closing soon. M feels that the negativity of some readers have it impossible for M to focus on its creative content. It is a shame....I feel that all of you should go to http://madonnablog.wordpress.com/
and beg M to continue posting! M needs to hear from you fans....Encourage M to continue to fight the forces of evil and post all the latest tidbits about the Queen.

Sad news to report......My bird has the squirts. I made the mistake of feeding my bird a strawberry.....and the bird has been pooping like crazy! I have taught him to poo-poo in the sink and in the toilet---He squawks and/or bites my ear when he need to do his business....I took him 12 times tonight before I put him to bed!

I also think that it is time for the TOT to come to their senses as well! When will they realize that this is the only blog that I write!? When will they realize that I do not have multiple personalities??? When will they realize that I am not M and M is not me!?

But i digress----A little bird told me that Candy Boy on the M blog is none other than Mediocre Travis! I found it so hard to believe, but it makes so much sense. I also learned that a certain member of the TOT is about to have some surgery. I will keep you in my prayers......I might even send you a tote bag! Just post your address in the comment section of my blog and I will send you a get-well tote bag!

One of my many readers emailed me this inspirational poem that I would like to share with all of you:

They call the wind Mariah
It speaks of turbulence
And speaks of dyin’

Mariah is singing here, today
The wind chimes are a clangin’
The leaves, they are a flyin’

Inside the house
You hear her woeful sound
Mariah, Mariahhhh

It bangs the trees against the house
Speaking of her mightiness
Mariah, Mariaaahhhhhh

And when she’s finally said her piece
She fondly bids to us “Adieu”
Until the next time I visit you

Adieu, Adieuuuu
Mariah, Mariah
Mariahhhhh. Adieu

------------------------------------

We should share this poem with all MOORIAH SCAREY fans so that they will encourage the diva impersonator to say "Adieu" to the music world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

about to have surgery?????fuk off...where so you get off on laying such gossip down??
and travis as candy boy??bah...i credit travis with INTELLIGENCE LOOKS AND CREATIVITY along with a sense of pride and self dignity..and above that did i say INTELLIGENCE??
alcina told me to take alook at your fucke dup ludicruous blog..msM'give it up babe...youre not that clever.just a sad homo aloe playing silly games and getting nowhere fast...is your day job just soo bad???give us all a break..you could hav ebeen interesting.and your parody blog coul d have been fun...but youre a liar a pathetic person too.
at least the TOT are honest and we blog as "us"kill of that blog and lastly .were all fucking sick of just even doing this sinc eu make no attempt at "human"contact
hope your poo poos in your mouth..oh wait thats full of shit already
adieu!! hideous fukface