Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mala Femmena

What evil lurks in the hearts of men? I KNOW!!!

There are some evil women (or women wannabes) in the world....We all know this! It is nice to know that there are few true ladies in the world like Hillary Clinton, Alcina, Madonna, Cher, and Dame Judy Dench.

The Woman Whose Name I Will Not Utter has stuck again.....Last night, I was playing my Connie Francis 5=CD collection on my stereo and I fell asleep.....All of a sudden, I hear this banging on my chamber door! Banging---Who was banging at my front door?

I wemt the door half-asleep and half-dressed---and there were these two cops! What did they want? It seems the whore who lives next door called the police and reported me for a noise violation! The slut! Connie brings joy to the world---and this ass-hole called the police on me....Vengeance is mine!

After I had sex with one of the officers, I calmed down and decided that I should ask myself----Self---What would Ms Bitch do? That made me laugh---so I asked myself another question---Self---What would Britney do? Well---Starbucks and McDonalds was closed----so I asked myself---Self---what would Madonna do?

Since I am too cheap to sue the asshole---I decided to turn to you all---What should I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what would ms bitch do??retaliate and fight!! what would madonna do???well y'all will never know oh divine"m" get a grip gf..ya know this and the madonna fake asser is trite....you WERE FUN!! past tense..bor-ing