Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Appropriate Theme Songs for the Trinity of Terror

Alcina has posted the "theme song" for the Trinity of Terror. I Believe I Can Fly has little, if anything, to do with the spirit of the Trinity of Terror. I feel that the following songs would be appropriate for the TOT:

1. THe Freaks Come Out at Night.....This song describes who would actually go to a TOT or MMAA meeting.



2. Wig in a Box.....I love this movie---and yet it could describe so many aspects of the TOT. I can see them meeting now at the trailer park, after they put on their makeup and put the wig back on their head. I know at least one of them has to be a "midnight checkout queen."



3. I Hate Myself for Loving You....The TOT can sing this song every day about how they know that they really love M....they really love me....they really love the Connie blog....they really love the Madonna blog!



I will try to think of some other more appropriate theme songs for the TOT real soon!

No comments: