Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trinity of Truth?

HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA! I just died...busted a gut......almost pooped in my pants when I read this on Alcina's blog.......

The Trinity of Truth?????????? That is a laugh........I have decided that Mediocre Travis has earned the title of AntiChrist in the TOT. I am not sure what Ms B is these days.....

i Still think that the TOT are extremely jealous of M's blog. It gets their goat that people like Andi and the others religiously read M's blog. They don't have fans like M does! The only thing that you need to overcome is your pettiness! Your Arrogance! Your stupidity! Your Aloofnees.....Love needs to engulf your spirit.

I hope you overcome these things real soon......I know that your light will shine so much brighter if you will overcome these things.

The thought of a TOT church sounds real spooky! I suppose their hymns will include Vogue, Papa Don't Preach, Oh Father, and Music. It is hard to fathom what a worship service at the TOT church would be like. I suppose paintings of Madonna (not the Virgin Mary) would be plastered all around.

No comments: