Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Yet Another Insult/Accusation

Yet again, one of the infamous Trinity of Terror has made an accusation against me.....I am not only M, Mental Madge, Crusty Connie, and Andy.......but now I am someone called Lithargoel!

This comes from Ms. Bitch's web site! http://princesspaul.blogspot.com/
--------------------------------------------------------

Lithargoel, on December 4th, 2007 at 8:41 am Said:
Hey Marco…you like how I told MS Bitch the other day?
She is so annoying in her rantings with only negativity coming out of her mouth


doesnt that sound like connie?/and "M"hmmm???


----------------------------------------------------
I thought that I had an unofficial truce with the Trinity of Terror, but it seems that they are up to their old and tired ways! I am now have a fourth identity?

Here are some of the people who I am not...........

  • I am not Madonna.
  • I am not Mental Madge.
  • I am not Andy.
  • I am not Lithargoel.
  • I am not Santa Claus.
  • I am not Mediocre Travis nor Ms. Bitch (thank god!)
  • I am not in need of psychiatric help.
  • I am not the person whose picture the TOT posted a few weeks back.
  • I am not the author of the Madonna blog!

No comments: