Friday, December 21, 2007

Secret Admirer Update

As you can tell from the blog, I have not told you all about any secret admirer gifts in weeks. Things have been quiet on that front for the past month or so..........until today. Someone sent me flowers!



I blushed when the cute delivery boy from the florist came to my desk and delivered it to me. Noone has ever sent me flowers! I did some research and discovered that it cost at least 60 dollars. Someone must really like me!

After the terrible dates I have endured during the past few months, I had pretty much given up home about being able to kiss someone at Midnight on New Year's Eve. Maybe this admirer is a keeper.

With my luck, it is a joke.....There is this hot new guy that works in the office.....but there is also this new woman in the office as well.

No comments: