Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Truth Shall Set You Free

Mediocre Travis has revealed how he really feels about me and my blog...........he loves it and me! I knew it. Look at the artwork he created on his blog!



He has t-shirts on his artwork that clearly state that he loves Connie and Crusty. I knew under those insults that have been hurled at me for months, there was a sweetie at heart. I have said for months that MT is cute......I am so glad that he is over this phase of hating me and my blog. The change is refreshing....Now if only that Ms. Bitch person could be convinced that my blog is a warm, open place full of love and light! MS B will one day see the truth and realize that she should love me and my blog, too!

This has been a wonderful day! Thank you Mediocre Travis for making my wonderful day even better! You have made my week. All my work has not been in vain!

I bet all of the dancing MT has been doing has made him have a change of heart! Have you all seen Mediocre Travis and his new dance routine? You can watch it by going to this web site: TRAVIS DANCES!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you connie.

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe that anyone would hate your site. It is "da omb."

Anonymous said...

I am always floating…on cloud 9 that is….when ever I am reading your blog ! People are their own worse enemies, where wisdom is their downfall, in many ways. All the answers you look for are in your own loving hearts, when ever you take time to reflect and dwell in your loving heart.

I love you!