Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Presents

I forgot to tell you all that my secret admirer left me a new present--the best yet! A new Ipod! I was so happy because my old one died! I had a 20 GB White Ipod for about 2 years or so. I think it was considered a 2nd generation Ipod. Anyway, I did not realize that my car charger for the old Ipod was defective and I think the battery is dead. A friend told me that I could sent it off to be replaced, but I never did! It only played audio files---no video! Well, my new 80GB classic Ipod plays video and so much more. My friend Antonia told me about this web site that will convert Youtube video clips into a format that will play on my Ipod. I tried it out and it works perfectly! If you are interested in this product, it is free! It is called Itube. I had never heard of it! I wonder who gave me my new Ipod?

No comments: