Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yawn!

I have been out of town since last Wednesday...so I have taken a vacation from blogging for a few days. I know that you have missed me, but I am back!

Some people really need to take a vacation from blogging. Some of the posts on the Trinity of Terror sites have been so boring! Alcina always has some interesting tidbits, but when dying your hair is the highlight of your day, I feel that you need to just choose not to write a post on that day!

I flew to San Antonio this past weekend to watch the Big 12 Championship football game. Some friends had a luxury suite rented and invited me to come watch the game. I had never been to San Antonio, so I decided to go. I love football.....though I could have cared less about whether Oklahoma or Missouri won the game. I had a lot of fun on the Riverwalk there...too much fun....but I will not kiss and tell. It funny what some married friends will do when they are semi-drunk and not around their wives.....but that is another tale to tell!

The Riverwalk was decorated with lots of Christmas lights and luminaries/candles. I had never been to the Alamo before,so I visited this historic site. San Antonio was OK, but I doubt I will go back for some time.

I love sports......especially football! For my Australian readers, I love to watch Australian rules football, too. I am not sure why, but I think it is so funny how the referee makes this wierd motion with his hand when someone has scored in the AFL.

No comments: