Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I am Shocked! I am Disappointed! This is an Outrage!

Sometimes, the Trinity of Terror goes too far. If you are not religious, that is your choice! You have the right to believe in God (or a "Higher Power") or not to believe in God. But this Christmas card takes the cake....Why ruin a wonderful holiday for those who enjoy Christmas? Why poop on traditions that many of us hold dear? Times cannot be too hard for Travis that he has to resort to such an outrageous card! I mean....I know your art may not be selling! I know you cannot afford air conditioning...I know that you have been real naughty these past few months and you are probably on Santa's Naughty list! But come on......why go so low!

Read Mediocre Travis' cards below....and you will see what I mean! That is why he is permanently on my WEB SITES TO AVOID list!














Even though this really upset me,I have to say that I am forgiver. I forgive you Travis. I am one who gets upset and angry for a few minutes....I will get "hot under the collar" and then I let it go.......I forgive you. It sounds like you did not get what you wanted when you were younger for Christmas. Maybe you had a traumatic experience at Sunday School. Let your anger go! Let your anger go and you will become more productive! let it go and your art will flourish! let your anger go....and may peace engulf your spirit.

I know that deep down inside, there is a loving and warm Travis in there who truly wants to enjoy Christmas. I hope that you will let that Travis come out and play during this Christmas season.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Dear Crusty Connie,

I hope you approve of this years Christmas Cards.

Sincerely,
Mediocre Travis