Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Who is "Andy"

It seems like I am once again being accused of being something or someone I am not. I am not Andy, M's #1 fan on the madonna blog. My sources have informed me that Andy is not an invention; he is authentic! He is unique. He is not fake.

I think it is great that Andy is such a huge fan of the Madonna blog. What is wrong with that? The madonna blog is wonderful.....one of the best blogs on the Internet. I could only dream to have its audience and ranking on the blog sites. The traffic that blog has is unreal. I imagine that the Trinity of Terror's combined web traffic might be 1/20 of the madonna blog. It is that popular.

I wish I could write the stuff that is on that blog. It must be so cool to be Madonna! M is awesome!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I came across this today...........and it has inspired me!

Prayer for Peace

Lord,

Make me an instrument of your peace,

Where there is hatred,

Let me sow love;

Where there is injury, pardon;

Where there is doubt, faith;

Where there is despair, hope;

Where there is darkness, light;

Where there is sadness, joy.


O Divine, Master,
Grant that I may seek
Not so much to be consoled,
As to console;
To be understood,
As to understand:
To be loved,
As to love;
For it is in giving
That we receive;
It is in pardoning
That we are pardoned;
It is in dying
That we are born to eternal life.
--------------------
It does not matter if you are religious or not, these are words to live by. If everyone would follow 50% of these words by Francis of Assisi, the world would truly be a better place.

That is why I have created this blog. There are so many people who are in the dark about things. I feel that I have an obligation to enlight them. Some people and some sites are so sad. My blog is the only place where some can find joy! I love you all....even those who despise and ridicule you. I forgive you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you need ideas for side dishes and dips for your holiday meals, go to this web site:..http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_pa/text/0,1976,FOOD_10234_25624,00.html..

I love Paula Deen.....but she has one recipe that I would be afraid to try! I love sushi, but I don't like that green wasabi stuff they give you with your sushi! She has a wasabi dip!

1 tablespoon wasabi powder (can be found in most grocery stores)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Coarse salt

Reconstitute wasabi powder with 1 tablespoon of water to form a paste and set aside. Whip cream with a mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in the wasabi paste and lemon juice; salt, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.

No comments: