Saturday, October 20, 2007

Breaking In A Brand New Broken Heart

I'm very sad.....At this moment, Connie's classic "Breaking In a Brand New Broken Heart" best describes my current state of mind.
--------------------------------------------------

If my friends should ask for me
Here at home is where I'll be
There's no one I care to see
I'm breaking in a brand new broken heart

Now the heartaches have begun
There's a job that must be done
I have no time for havin' fun
I'm breaking in a brand new broken heart

Oh leave me alone and let me cry cry cry
There are tears that must be cried till there's no more tears inside

Let me take the count of ten
Then I'll bounce right back again
Let me be alone till then
I'm breaking in a brand new broken heart
I'm breaking in a brand new broken heart

----------------------------------------------------

What a day I have had today. First, I have been bombarded with thousands of emails begging me to reveal the true identity of the author of the madonnasthoughts.blogspot.com website. Is it Madonna? Is it a freak? It is one of her assistants? It is a drag queen? Questions...questions....questions. Did they not read my blog? The answer is there!

Second, I have been insulted by a fellow blogger who is kinda cute. Well---I think he is hot...but anyway....I paid the guy a compliment and I am called a stalker! My heart just broke in two. But as Connie sang, "I'll bounce right back again."

Third, I went to the store today and ran into my ex. What a jerk. He not only owes me money, but he won't let me see my sweet little Sonny bird. Sonny was our bird....a sun conure. He was so cute.....and now my ex won't let me see him! I was told that I must never call him again and that I am not allowed within 100 feet of his home....especially at 2:00 in the morning when I wanted to get sugar from my little Sonny bird. Well....my ex was in the store.....and he was buying bird food. I almost lost it. I want to give my little Sonny some bird food! I want to rub his feathers. I just tried to get out of the store as soon as I could. I put on my Madonna t-shirt and listened to "Crazy for You" over and over. You see---that was our song! I just laid in bed eating ice cream listening to the Queen.

Fourth, I finally got motivated to do some work and then.......When it rains it pours. I went to do some laundry, and my washing machine died. I won't work. I tried and tried and tried. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. I flipped the circuit breaker and that would not do it. I even prayed to God that it would come on. My prayer beads and Kaballah bracelet would not work. It just would not work. What am I going to do? I cannot afford to buy a washer! My ex stole all of my savings....and I am working four jobs just to get by....I was planning to go out tonight....but my "going out" clothes are dirty. I am just staying home tonight...I am so sad. I am so depressed. I am watching Sybil right now...I can so relate to Sally Field in this movie.

Last, my favorite team lost today.

It is hard to deal with my breakup....Your heart is not open so I must go The spell has been broken I loved you so Freedom comes when you learn to let go Creation comes when you learn to say no.....I cannot believe he broke up with me by sending me this song!

I have not time for having fun...I'm Breaking in A Brand New Broken Heart.

No comments: