Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Walking Happy




Yet another Connie Francis song describes a day in my life! I am truly "Walking Happy." First, my friend Maranga took me out to lunch today. That was so sweet of her. We went to a sushi bar and I love sushi. I ordered a Spicy Salmon Roll and had some miso soup. Yummy! As M says, "It was da bomb!" HaHa!

Second, I learned that my ex is in the hospital after being in a car accident. Seems like he hit a cow that had wandered into a roadway. His precious little Miata was totalled! Hehe....There is such a thing as karma.

Last, another mystery package came to me today! I opened the box up----and guess what I saw! You guessed it.....my secret admirer had sent me Madonna's Sex book! Can you imagine such a gift. This guy must be really trying to impress me. I cannot believe I actually own a Madonna Sex book. I still cannot figure out who sent it to me. Did Brad send it? My ex is in the hospital so I know he did not send it. Did Anthony, the cute guy who works in our office send it? Did Mediocre Travis send it? I am puzzled......but I am "walking happy."

No comments: