Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Most Favourite Thing


I have some exciting news to share with you all. When I was at work today, I unexpectedly received a package....There was no return address! I thought it was very odd.....I wondered if Ms. Bitch was sending me a letter bomb! I opened up my package and you will not believe what was inside! A blue TRUE BLUE 45 record! I had just talked about this on my blog yesterday...and someone sent me one! I almost passed out......I jumped up and down at my desk. I was acting like a little girl.

Now the question is this....Who sent it? There was no return address or note! Did my ex send it? Did Mediocre Travis send it to me? (I have been putting a lot of dedications to him on my blog---hehe!) Did Madonna herself send it to me? Do I have a secret admirer? So many thoughts have been going through my mind.

With my luck, this guy named Brad I work with sent it to me. Bless his heart.....Brad has some problems. He lives with his mother. He revealed to us last week that he never uses a towel or washcloth when he takes a shower. He only uses his hand and a hairdryer. NASTY!

Do any of you own a truly blue "True Blue" 45?

2 comments:

Travis said...

Brad's got problems? He's not the only one.

No, I'm not your secret admirer! Sorry.

suxmariahsux said...

I am crushed......I still don't know who sent me these packages! If you are my admirer,I would also like a scented Like a Prayer album or CD.