Monday, October 29, 2007

Hate

I am so proud of you.....You love me....you really love me......Sally Field took possession of me for a little while. I am not about hatred, but I apologize if some of you misunderstood one of my recent posts.

I made a comment to Mediocre Travis, Alcina, and others......and I used the word "haters" in reference to people who have made negative comments about me and my friend from the Madonna blog. That slang word means many different things.....when I used it, I did not mean to imply that all of you hate me. I was trying to be cute in my post and I think that some thought that I really believed that they literally hated me. I did not believe that at all.

Anyway.....I am one who believes that you do not retaliate, do not hate; I believe that you show compassion to all people even if they are about to kill you.

I only have love for you all.....I am sorry you believe things about me that are untrue....but I accept your ignorance about the matter. I will have to earn your trust....and someday, we'll be together....together in the sense that we will all understand who I truly am.....

I am about to go to bed...but I leave you with last thought:

"Monks, as low-down thieves might carve you limb from limb with a double-handed saw, yet even then whoever sets his mind at enmity, he, for this reason, is not a doer of my teaching. This is how you must train yourselves: neither will my mind become perverted, nor will I utter an evil speech, but kindly and compassionate will I dwell, with a mind of friendliness and devoid of hatred."


I am glad you all like my bird pictures....If you want some more, let me know. :)

No comments: