Friday, October 26, 2007

Vacation



One of my favorite Connie Francis songs begins.........."V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N"

I am about to go out of town for a short weekend getaway! I am bringing my laptop with me, but I doubt that I will post anything until Sunday (or maybe even Monday). I was out of the office today....more meetings! I don't know if I got any gifts today or not. A couple of comments before I go pack and head out of town.............

  1. Mediocre Travis....whatever impression you may have gotten from others....you are cute! Too bad you are in Australia.
  2. Alcina.......It is OK if you want to take a break from the Madonna blog or even my blog. It is OK to say no. It is OK to say No to drugs. It is OK to say no to Crack. Create some artwork this weekend and post it on your blog. I will keep you in my prayers. You can read my blog any time you want. I will still be here.
  3. Ms Bitch--I apologize....I read some old posts on here and you did post once! I apologize for the inaccurate post.
  4. Mental Madge---Why do people think I am you? or that we are the same? Our taste in music are so very different. Whatever people say, you are cool! I will talk to you tonight when I get to the hotel.
  5. My ex-----I heard that you lost some teeth from your car accident. HA HA HA HA !!!!
  6. My secret admirer----Send me a post on here sometime!
Enjoy your weekend! If you get bored, read over some of my old posts. As the songbird Massiel once sang, "LA LA LA LA LA LA LALALALALALALALALALALA."

Later!

No comments: