Monday, October 22, 2007

Come Rain or Come Shine


I just got home from work. It has been raining all day....It is quite gloomy outside. But I open the door, and my beloved bird is there to greet me! YAH!


He loves sunflower seeds.....but I wonder if my bird is male or female? How do you tell? Do birds have sex organs? I hated Biology in school....and I am too lazy to look it up. Anyone know about how to determine the sex of a bird?

I think I am finally over my ex.....Now that I have my bird, I am contemplating whether I am going to just remain single for a while OR if I want to re-enter the dating scene. I hate bars...and there are no dating prospects at church or at work. I could try one of the online sites. Where do you all meet dates? I could save up some money and fly to Australia so I could meet a certain someone...hehehe.

One of my co-workers really gets on my nerves. She wears the same blouse day after day. She is not poor......but she must wash (I hope) this same shirt every night so that she can wear it the next day. It is sad. I have been tempted to go buy her some clothes. I try not to say anything about it, but I have some co-workers who are ruthless. They call her "white trash" and "Britney." I feel sorry for her.

I called the author of the alleged "fake" Madonna blog this afternoon. We caught up on things. I did not bring up all the posts that I have read on the Internet about how the site is fake. I think people would be really suprised to know who is "the force behind the power."

I am about to get something to eat. By the way, I have lost 20 pounds! YAH me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bird is so cute!