Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Happiness


A million years it seems
Have gone by since we shared our dreams
But I'll hold you again
There'll be no blue memories then
Whether skies are gray or blue
Any place on earth will do
Just as long as I'm with you,
my happiness
---------------------------
I got my bird back! I learned that if I made not attempt to ever contact my ex, I would regain posession of my bird.....and here is the proof that he is back with me! I am so excited! Life truly is a mystery. I just know that it's a miracle. It's a true, blue spectacle.......a miracle come true. We're together, baby, I was goin' crazy till a miracle came through! If you want to see more pictures of my cute little bird, let me know!

2 comments:

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

Okay, maybe this is for real, maybe it's not, but I will say...birds make great pets if you don't mind the mess. My Mom had a Laurel parrot. He was the smartest bird I've ever seen. They really bond with people the same way cats and dogs do. If it is for real and you have been reunited with your bird then I'm happy for you.

Travis said...

I agree with Alcina. I don't know who this REALLY is. I don't know if it's Mental Madge or not.

But if you got your pet back, then for that, I am happy for you too.