Monday, October 29, 2007

What's Wrong With My World

I think that the lives of Mediocre Travis, Alcina, and many others just may be best described by this Connie Francis song.....

What's wrong with my world?
Somehow it's not turning!
What's wrong with my world?
It won't go round,
so I found
No happy tomorrow,
Just hours and hours of sorrow.
What in the world
Is wrong with my world?

-----------------------------
It is OK to view my blog. It is OK to visit the Madonna blog you loathe so much right now. Sometimes it is good therapy to face things we don't like. Sometimes we need to face our fears and angers. I think it would be good for all of you to visit my blog and the Madonna blog every morning and every night. Something inspiring may await you every day. You have to admit......it is a guilty pleasure, isn't it? Admit it! He he he!

On a serious note......All I know to say to Mediocre Travis and everyone else is this....My soul knows the truth: it sings every day at the sheer joy of life. When I am quiet, I can hear its song reverberating through my soul. I just need to let go of meaningless worries so that the voice can be heard... As it comes closer to my mind, love radiates from every point of my being. I become fully alive.

My soul knows the truth.....and the truth is the love that I have for you all. I forgive you for your thoughts of negativity towards me. I forgive you for your comments on me being fake for being "Mental Madge." Though I am not the author of the Madonna blog, I understand your confusion....and I forgive. You see.....We are our ego - the desire to enjoy. Not knowing how to aim our ego correctly is the cause of all our problems. Discovering how to aim our ego correctly means discovering where we have freedom.

You have the freedom to hate....to love.....to accuse....to recognize....to heal....to understand. You have the freedom to do all these things and much more. Someday, you will realize the truth and the truth shall set you free. To help you deal with your anger issues, I might suggest the following web site......I hear that Madonna recommends it:

http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/kabbalah-video-clips/where-is-our-freedom

Shalom!

4 comments:

ms generica to you!! said...

i adore your take on pop spirituality and ego like for some reason you are so enlightened ! as to make some sort of speech indicating that "you'are not mental madge which is so the case that you are one and the same..your wording and tak eon the topics in both blogs is really transparent...your delivery of every subject is as phony and crappy as andy! is he related??sorry your either really funny -intelligent oor plain really fuked up!! where do you get off telling others its"ok"to be like we are//heck yea....were real not phony.....at least in this blog youre"you"but sorry faking madonna and letting people beleive it is sick!! beyond parody dear and i love the fact you ignore me....its fab!! im real and i say exactly how life is for me..i dont hide behing fake profiles..making stuff up and fake celebrity.....i dont beleive youre a "seperate "person from the madonna blog....if you were you wouldnt have such glaring similar stuff on both blogs...bird excepted of course! and it is very cute..so if youre not fake madonna then who is???and its piss weak to keel going as a celebrity dont you think??kabbalahrama aside and all that mumbo jumbo.......i mean just read andys drivvle to get some ideas!~ truly....it sabout being honest and real!!

Travis said...

Is this why you wanted us to visit your blog again. To be a patronising bitch? Gee, was it really worth it?

I don't need to be taught YOUR spiritual beliefs, or be given lectures of life lessons from you! I'm glad you forgive my negativity because it's coming at you in bucketloads.

I'm not interested in Kaballah, I am on MY OWN spiritual path, and I don't think an annonomous blogger can offer me any guidence I would take seriously.

If you want me to consider you a real person, show me realness. Reveal your name, your gender, don't hide behind elightenment, it doesn't ring true. I would never preach to you my beliefs, but if you wanted to read about them they are present in my blog.... LECTURE FREE.

If you can't be real, then I'll stay away from your blog, and you please do the same for me. I'm only interested in interacting with people there is a chance of really knowing.

Rant over.

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts..