Sunday, October 28, 2007

When You Come Home Again

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

I had a nice short working vacation this weekend. It was so nice to get away from it all! I am just checking email at this point and I am about to unpack. Some interesting things took place while I was away. I will log back on in a few hours and catch you up on things.

Before I go, it seems like some bloggers have been talking negatively about me and my blog. Some bloggers are also saying some very mean things about the madonnasthoughts.blogspot.com website.

I have come back from my trip with a whole new perspective on things.....

I learned this weekend that loving our neighbors-or our enemies, for that matter-has nothing at all to do with morals or ethics. Love is a formidable weapon in furthering our own cause in life, which is simply to gain true joy and fulfillment. In other words, we benefit. Love is a weapon of Light, and it has the power to eradicate all forms of darkness. That is the key. When we offer love even to our enemies, we destroy their darkness and hatred - which is the reason they became our enemies in the first place! What's more, we cast out the darkness inside ourselves. What's left are two souls who now recognize the spark of divinity they both share.

I offer only love to Alcina, Mediocre Travis, Ms. Bitch, and all of the other "haters" who have spoken so negatively about me and others. I offer you unconditional love. What is unconditional love?????

Unconditional love is accepting someone as he or she is, without judgment. And it doesn’t just “happen”. It is a mountain we must climb, constantly fighting our compassion fatigue, restricting our desire to give up, drawing on inner-strengths we knew nothing of, and looking to the peak even when we’ve been knocked down to our hands and knees. This is unconditional love.

I offer it to you all...I hope that you will accept my gift.

I hope to hear from you either here on my blog or on your own. I don't expect to get the same gift back in return. I offer my unconditional love to you all freely.

No comments: