Monday, October 22, 2007

If I Didn't Care

  • I hear that Cher is about to put out a new video.
  • I am sad that Ms. Bitch has never made a comment on my blog.
  • For some reason, I am craving Cheetos.
  • My friend who writes the madonnathoughts.blogspot.com website just cracks me up. I don't know M comes up with all that stuff! She is brilliant!
  • I realized today that I know so little about artists from other countries. For example, the only singers that I could think of who were from Australia were Olivia Newton-John, the Bee Gees, Kylie, and that was about it. Other than the La La La woman (Massiel), I don't know any artists from Spain.

  • I wonder if Mediocre Travis knows the answers to these questions:
  • * What was the title of Madonna's first album ?
  • * Madonna won a Golden Globe for Best Actress for her work in which film ?
  • * Who directed Madonna in Dick Tracy ?
  • * On what show did Madonna state 'I wanna rule the world'
  • * Which song contains the lyrics 'Happiness lies in your own hands' ?
  • * For which video did Madonna dress as a Geisha Girl ?
  • * Who was Madonna's duet partner on 'Love Song' ?
  • * In what state was Madonna born ?
  • * For which soft drink company did Madonna do a commercial for ?
  • * Which video was banned from MTV ?
  • * Which Sean Penn film contained a Madonna song ?
  • * What was the name of Madonna's team in 'A League Of Their Own' ?
  • * Which of the following was not a name of a Madonna tour ?
  • * Who played Che in the film 'Evita' ?
  • * Which song contains the lyrics 'Says that he's going to marry me and we can raise a little famiy ' ?
  • * Who of these men was Madonna actually married to ?
  • * For which album did Madonna win her first Grammy for Best Pop Album ?
  • * What was the name of the play Madonna starred in on Broadway ?
  • * Who co-stars with Madonna in the film 'The Next Best Thing' ?
  • Who did Madonna say was her "co-editor" on her children's book, The English Roses?
  • Swept Away was also the title of a mid-'80s album by what artist?
  • What Madonna 45rpm record was created on non-black vinyl?

2 comments:

Travis said...

Wonder no longer, I do know the answers!

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

My money is on Travis. He is the biggest Madonna fan in the world. He can recite Madonna lyrics in his sleep.