Sunday, October 21, 2007

What Kind of Fool Am I? (Optical Illusions)

I love the optical illusions on this web site. They are so cool! By the way Alcina, the author of the madonnasthoughts.blogspot.com was never threatened with a lawsuit. I am not the author of that site....by the way....but there is a long story behind why the site was closed down and then reopened. Was it for publicity? Maybe.....Was it to make more money? Possibly......was it due to a lawsuit? No.......That is about all I can say about the matter at this point.

Whether you believe the site is real or fake, it is well written and very entertaining....you must admit that! Why is it so hard to believe that Madonna would have a personal blog? Rosie and other stars have one! Could it be that the blog was becoming too real for her Madgesty? Could it be that the blog was taking up too much of her precious time? Could it be that her Madgesty became tired of some of the "ventilators" ????

All I know is that the creator of the Mariah Carey dartboard and the Queen's English should be given more respect from Madonna fans.....You may not realize who you are insulting and degrading.

Have you noticed that the current posts have a different tone?

3 comments:

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

Well thanks for the mention & the compliment. I'm not sure what to think of you. You say you're not her, but I'm not buying it right now. Sorry. If there wasn't a threat of a lawsuit then what was it?

Travis said...

Tragically, I have to agree with Alcina again. (No offense Alcina!)

I too don't know what to think of this blog, and whether you are or not Fake Madonna/Mental Madge or not. I really don't know what to think, which leads me to think that maybe THAT is the point.

I could write an essay on why 'Madonna's Thoughts' isn't the real Madonna.

Why wouldn't she have it connected to madonna.com?, why wouldn't the design of the blog be far more professional than it is?, why would Madonna, possibly one of the richest entertainers in the world need the pittance of revenue that could be collected from tacky online advertisments?, why wouldn't the blog have insider information appear PRIOR to other blogs (ie Perez Hilton)?, why wouldn't the old blog shop have authentic Madonna merchandise?, NEED I GO ON?

I also strongly (very strongly) disagree that Madonna fans should have more respect for Fake Madonna! Why? Because some have been sucked into believing that they were in contact with their idol? Because they were fed false information?

As I said earlier, I could go on and on about it. But I feel as though I have already. And I don't think that it will make one bit of difference.

"I wish I could believe you, or at least have the courage to leave you!"

Travis said...

Oh, and one more important thing I forgot to mention.

Assuming, momentarily, that you are not 'Mental Madge' or connected to 'Fake Madonna Blog'....

You say you know who is the author of the blog.... Why then do you keep insinuating that PERHAPS that it is the True Madonna? You would think that IF you knew who it was, you would KNOW that it's not Madonna!

That, again, is assuming you are not the author, as you claim! The jury is still out of that one.