Friday, October 19, 2007

When You Wish Upon A Star

I had a dream last night that I was on I Dream of Jeanie! Barbara Eden said she was granting me not one.....not two.....but ten wishes!

After I wished for world peace, my alarm clock went off......Just my luck.

If I could have had those nine additional wishes, I think I would make these wishes:

1. Madonna would make a Christmas album.
2. All evidence of Amy Winehouse's existence would be erased from the history of mankind. (Have I mentioned how much I hate that awful Rehab song?)
3. Mariah Carey would die a cruel and painful death. (My screen name is suxmariahsux!)
4. Judging Amy would return to network TV.
5. I want to meet the Golden Girls.
6. Tanya Tucker will make a comeback!
7. I will lose 250 pounds.
8. My ex will be forced to wed someone like Sybil!
9. Someone will force Madonnasthoughts.blogspot.com to close its site forever!

Maybe one of my wishes will come true. Like Connie sang...When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are!

No comments: