Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another MMAA Protest






Thousands of protesters traveled from Brisbane to Ingham to voice their displeasure of the creation of the MMAA. Several celebrities participated in the protest include KFed. Sadly, he had to be taken to the hospital for a lip injury due to the many kisses he received from Connie fans. Massiel sang "La, la, la" as a call to arms for the Connie fans. "This Ms. Bitch person must be stopped," Ima Hoe replied. "Ms. Bitch and her radical MMAA terrorists must be taken care of today!" This is the second day of protests concerning this issue. MMAA organizers claim that the author of the Connie Francis blog is the infamous "Mental Madge." "I almost peed in my pants when I learned about this new group. I made a sign and joined the protest!" exclaimed Willie Leak. Sadly, Ms. Bitch could not be reached for comment.
The Connie blogger spoke to all her fans at the rally: "I appreciate the support of all of my fans. Someday, the MMAA radicals will realize that they can enjoy my blog on a daily basis. Someday they will realize that reading my blog and the allegedly fake Madoona blog is not a sin....In fact, it is a good thing!"

No comments: