Sunday, November 4, 2007

Trinity of Terror

I stumbled across this on Youtube and made me think of Mediocre Travis, Ms. Bitch, and Alcina. Trilogy of Terror was a made-for-TV movie from the 1970's starring Karen Black. This is so campy! You have to watch it! She plays three different roles in the movie!

For some reason, I thought of a wonderful piece of art that you all could create....You are all artists! You should create a piece called "Trinity of Terror." You see---they are the unholy trinity......the three foes of M at the madonnasthoughts.blogspot.com website! They are

  • Satan---Ms. Bitch
  • Antichrist---Mediocre Travis
  • False Prophet--Alcina

You could create a painting with this motif and it would be classic...so artistic...so wonderful! Let me know if you create something with my idea. Post it on your blog! I expect to see a picture of your work in the next few days!

Better yet---We can have an ART CONTEST! Each of you have until next Sunday to create something and put it on your blog. I will be the judge and pick the winner. I cannot wait to see your entries!

No comments: