Sunday, November 18, 2007

Apology Accepted

Alcina.....apology accepted! You should not delete your blog, just go to the template that you are using and choose a different template......or I suppose that you could do as M has done and go to Wordpress. I have to admit that I had never heard of the PostSecret site ( http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ that you have linked on your blog until I can across your site. That is one of the most interesting web sites I have seen in a long, long time.

However, I am very upset at Mediocre Travis. I apologize up front for the language.....I don't use such vile words as he does.......but here is what he posted on his blog:

  • Alcina has unearthed definitive proof that Crusty Connie is indeed Mental Madge. So the sham, as far as I'm concerned is well and truly over. As always, I would have had a glimmer of respect for Connie, if he just had of admitted to it in the first place, instead of telling countless lies in an attempt to fool more people. Despite his many pleas to believe that he isn't and never has been Mental Madge, he's been outed as a ever bigger fake, if indeed that is possible! A fraudulent, lying sack of shit! Not all of us are suckers, Crusty, I always believed you were one and the same, swaying only slightly because you didn't seem as stupid Mental Madge, but obviously you are, or you would have covered your tracks better.Crusty Connie, if you read this, get help. You really do need it. Your unbalanced, unhealthy and certifiable. If you weren't such a good for nothing liar, I would feel sorry for you. I have heard from Alcina and Ms Bitch that you are saying that I sent you an email to apologise to you! As if that would happen!, I can think of nothing that I wouldn't do more. Fess up, or shut up.
  • All the details are on Alcina's latest blog entry! If you can't read the entry, read the comments where it is posted again, or click the mail symbol and you can read it.And not to be too particular, Ms Bitch, but I think that if he hated you more, you would have ended up with your own death curse!!!! I win, he hates me more! LOL. But then again, you only hate the ones you love, so perhaps he loves me more! I don't know. Who can work out how the mind of the deluded works.
  • Well said, again! I have to be completely honest. I broke the rules and visited Crusty's blog to see the response. Predictable as always. More denial and lies. It's so ridiculous. I refused to leave a comment, even though I wanted to throw insults again. So I'll see you at the MMAA meetings? It's been so lonely going to the meetings all by myself!
  • Good detective work!!!!It's so nice to finally have proof and feel vindicated in our fued with Crusty Connie. I can't believe that the evidence was so easily accessable the whole time! I didn't even think to look.I'm starting to really think that the whole person, that is Mental Madge, Crusty and all the other personalities really has deep social or mental health issues! To spend so much time lying, playing mind games, it's actually quite sad, not to mention extremely pathetic.I was saying to Paul the other night on the phone, that I couldn't understand why someone would spend so much time denying that they were Mental Madge, if it was true that they weren't.He'll just deny it again, but it's too late for his usual lies, there is proof now.

All I have to say to MT is this.....

  • You have the right to choose whether you believe that M's blog is real or not.
  • You have the right to believe I am M. (which I am not).
  • You have the right to believe that Crusty Connie and Mental Madge are two different people (which we are--I suppose--if you use those terrible labels) or the right to believe we are the same person.

All I can say is that I am my own person. I only write one blog---this one!

I don't have anything to say to Ms Bitch at this time....she has been unusually quiet here lately!

8 comments:

Travis said...

Hi Crusty,

I know I'm going to regret posting this comment, I already wish I hadn't left it. But I couldn't resist.

Firstly, thank you so much for the right to form my own opinions and judgements! I feel so humanised.

I have never believed M's blog was real!
I do believe that you are M.
I don't think that Crusty & Mental are two different people. Not that it would change anything if you were!

Secondly, if you feel the need to apologise for my vile words, please feel free to not post them on your blog, word for word! Especially when you go on to justify my right to write them in the first place. That is the core of my problem with you, you constantly say one thing, then do another. Hipocrite with a capital H!

Thirdly, I never sent you an email, as you have stated. How do you explain that BLATENT LIE? And I especially wouldn't send you an email to apologise, I've already stated that I'M NOT SORRY!

I think you are full of shit and a compulsive liar, whether you are Mental Madge or not doesn't change this opinion. For proof of this, we needed look any further than your own blog.

I'm returning to completely ignoring this blog. I only wanted to see with my eyes if you had the balls to fess up. Obviously not. Stupid of me really!

I'd be happy to call a complete truce, take the link to my blog off your blog, stop talking shit about me and I'll happily do the same. The cyber world is big enough for the both of us, and we really don't have to cross paths again.

The Power Of Goodbye (Part 2)

Bye Connie,
Travis

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

The key word in my previous message was "IF"...I guess I should have worded it differently. I still think you are Mental Madge.

Thanks for the blogger advice....I already tried that and it didn't work.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please come to see our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/tips/index.html]nach schönheitsoperationen[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room