Monday, November 19, 2007

A Note to Alcina

Alcina recently posted this on her blog:

Mental Madge is going to hate me for writing this post. He doesn't like it when people tell the truth. Actually it makes him quite angry when people refuse to go along with his lies and games.

If he had been straight with us from the start, when he first created the Connie Francis blog, then I would never have taken it this far. In the beginning, he could have said to us plain and simple; yes, you're right, I am writing the Madonna blog, but because of my job it's important that I keep my identity private. I'd just like to get to know some of you outside of the Madonna blog.

That would have been the best way to handle it. Then I would have respected his need for privacy and gotten to know him on the Connie Francis blog as himself. Yet instead of treating us like intelligent human beings, he chose to go down the low road and layer lie after lie on top of lies. He treated us all like a bunch of imbeciles who weren't smart enough to figure it out.

I know who you are Mental Madge/Crusty Connie. Now I know your motivation for lying is based more on fear of your identity being made public than anything else, and I understand why. When you first revealed yourself on the Madonna blog, a lot of people were very angry with you. The media was even contacting you for interviews. You made it quite clear you didn't want to be famous.

Now I have to decide whether I should out you or not. At first I was just going to lay it out for all to see, but then I decided to give it some more thought. Yet there's no doubt in my mind that I have uncovered your TRUE identity.

---------------------------------------------------

My response is basically this....I am not M or Mental Madge. This is the only blog that I write. That is all I have to say about the matter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you.

Anonymous said...

Creo en usted. Sé que usted no es Madonna. Usted es verdadero. Sé que usted está diciendo la verdad.

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

If you are not the author of the Madonna blog, then you two are most definitely...without a doubt...sharing the same computer...along with a slew of many other blogging characters that have left messages on my blog. And that's all I have to say about the matter.