Saturday, November 3, 2007

Self Portrait of ms. Bitch


I went to Ms. Bitch's web site today and stumbled across this self-portrait. I was somewhat suprised because I had the impression that Ms. Bitch was a drag queen or transgendered. This must be what Ms. B looks like underneath the makeup. The artists seems very angry. I wonder if Ms. Bitch was inspired by the movie "The Three Faces of Eve," the classic movie about a woman with multiple personalities. Joanne Woodward (Mrs. Paul Newman) won an Oscar for her performance. A wonderful movie! The tongue bothers me. There must be some symbolism there.....maybe it represents the acid tongue of Ms. B! Maybe it symbolizes the faux comments she makes about my blog and others. I am not sure.....but I like this painting. Bravo (or Brava!---whatever the case may be).......Keep up the good work.


There are a couple of scenes from the movie starting around 7:40 of this Youtube video. I could not find any other clips online!

1 comment:

ms generica to you!! said...

you crack me up!!its actuallya picture travis sent me...were working on the same face in diffferent ways!! its a project of sorts!! a self portrait??haaaaa..sily connie..errr madge..err andy! look who the fuckis mental madge then??lawyers indeed!! this is all some silly farcical nonsense!! youre obviously the same person...youre language is very similar!! cant disguise everything!! so..doo tell!! no??thought so!!