Thursday, November 15, 2007

Under the Weather

I'm under the weather...I have a head cold...and all I feel like doing is sleep....take a nap...and get more sleep. Don't really feel like blogging today....and I am in a meeting tomorrow until late Friday night. I imagine I will not have another post until Saturday. I suppose Ms Bitch or MT sent a curse of their own my way.....hehe!

This has been one heck of a day...I feel like crap and to top it off...it's my birthday! I took off work early and now I am about to go to bed.

I am proud to report that MT sent me an email today that expresses his deepest regrets for the insults that he has hurled at me lately. He reports that he is ending his participation in the MMAA group. I was so excited when I got the email.....I hope it really was from him...since there is no email address on his blog. MEDIOCRE TRAVIS.......I accept your apology and hope that we can start anew...If I have insulted you in any way, it was unintentional. I forgive you....All is forgiven.

Now me and Ms. Bitch---that is a different story! But I digress....about to take a sleeping pill and some cold medicine. In the words of Britney Spears...."Night ya'll!"

2 comments:

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

If it REALLY is your birthday....then Happy Birthday!

I don't believe Travis sent you an email.

ms generica to you!! said...

travis never sent you any email!! i should know!! i have not an ounce of issue with you!! i tak eissue with"m"and its never ending bullshit..its dishonest..no longera parody or "fun"it feeds deluded freaks like andy and its just well..pretty creepy and actually dull!! would have been funnier being abit more honest!! happy birthday!! and no connie...i take no issue with you...only if youre honest about being "you"and take down that ridiculous banner about"knowing who m is"yea so what??youre not gonna tell anyway!!so whats the point!!???