Friday, November 16, 2007

I Love MC Escher

I am about to go to bed.........and then I am not going to be a "mediocre uncle", I will be an exceptional uncle this weekend. I am going home to visit my family............who live on a farm..........with dial-up internet! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even bother trying to do anything on the Internet when I visit my parents, so no new posts from me until sometime Sunday. I know Mediocre Travis and others will be disappointed, but I will leave some cool things for you to read and watch before I go to bed tonight.

I have always loved the artwork of MC Escher. He was inspired by the mosaics he found at Alhambra in Spain.......The artwork was from the time of the Moors in Spain. I would love to visit that site, but that is a different story! Here are some interesting clips about Escher:










No comments: