Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Truth has been Revealed!

For whatever reason, some people got upset by my innocent "thankful" list. I think that the truth has really been revealed.....You are saying No....but you really mean yes!

Anyway, I am currently making vacation plans for my Christmas vacation.....and I had actually thought about going to Sydney. I have never been to Australia and some of my friends say that it is an interesting place to visit. If anyone from there is interested in meeting me if I go, let me know.

You may have noticed that my secret admirer packages have ceased....I am not sure what is going on there......It is hard to get Madonna memorabilia....I suppose. Madonna used to be my favorite artist....but these days, I dunno. I like so many types of music that it is hard to say who my favorite artist might be.

My bird is so sweet....I have taught it to say some things---He won't say it all the time, but here is what it will say at times:

  • Night Night
  • Bye bye
  • Give me sugar
  • You little stinker
  • Good bird
  • Poo Poo
It is amazing how intelligent some of God's little creatures can be and how unintelligent others can be.

I am not Catholic, but there is something about the rituals and pageantry of the Catholic church that has always interested me. I ran across this prayer on the web today. I know that I (and many others) should say this prayer many times today!

O my God,
I am heartily sorry for
having offended Thee,
and I detest all my sins,
because I dread the loss of heaven,
and the pains of hell;
but most of all because
they offend Thee, my God,
Who are all good and
deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve,
with the help of Thy grace,
to confess my sins,
to do penance,
and to amend my life.
Amen.

I am concerned about people who state that they are in the dark about things...Darkness....What is darkness? It is f
undamental ignorance or primal ignorance. The most deeply rooted illusion inherent in life, said to give rise to all other illusions. Darkness in this sense means inability to see or recognize the truth, particularly, the true nature of one's life.

The term fundamental darkness is contrasted with the fundamental nature of enlightenment, which is the Buddha nature inherent in life.

According to the Shrimala Sutra, fundamental darkness is the most difficult illusion to surmount and can be eradicated only by the wisdom of the Buddha. T'ien-t'ai (538-597) interprets darkness as illusion that prevents one from realizing the truth of the Middle Way, and divides such illusion into forty-two types, the last of which is fundamental darkness. This illusion is only extirpated when one attains the stage of perfect enlightenment, the last of the fifty-two stages of bodhisattva practice.

Nichiren (1222-1282) interprets fundamental darkness as ignorance of the ultimate Law, or ignorance of the fact that one's life is essentially a manifestation of that Law, which he identifies as Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. In The Treatment of Illness, Nichiren states: "The heart of the Lotus school is the doctrine of three thousand realms in a single moment of life, which reveals that both good and evil are inherent even in those at the highest stage of perfect enlightenment.

The fundamental nature of enlightenment manifests itself as Brahma and Shakra, whereas the fundamental darkness manifests itself as the devil king of the sixth heaven". Nichiren thus regards fundamental darkness as latent even in the enlightened life of the Buddha, and the devil king of the sixth heaven as a manifestation or personification of life's fundamental darkness. The Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings reads, "Belief is a sharp sword that cuts off fundamental darkness or ignorance."



I think that darkness exists when you want a Reese's Peanut Butter cup and you deprive yourself of its "yummyness." Darkness exists when you really want to read my blog or other blogs and you deprive yourself of the insight they possess.


Speaking of darkness,I am hungry. I had to bring home work to do....so I need to fix a bite to eat and get to it. I may take a break and write another post.


In closing, I am now revealing the truth............


1. Truthfully, I think Mediocre Travis is cute. You are too easy to rile up. He He

2. Truthfully, I think Ms. Bitch is a bitch.

3. Truthfully, I have nothing but good things to say about Alcina.....except she should end the MMAA crusade.

4. Truthfully, I love you all....and especially M.



I still think it is a hoot that you think I am Mental Madge's alter ego......We are so different,it is not even funny! Someday, maybe I will get the courage to tell you who M really is. All I can say is that I am not he or she or it...I am not M or Mental Madge or whatever name you create today.



BTW, I am not Crusty......I am "da bomb!"

6 comments:

ms generica to you!! said...

you never intended to tell at all!! ..."da bomb"'isnt that so lke m????and furthermore if you hav ethings to say to travis say them on his blog..not through"holly"".

suxmariahsux said...

Who is Holly? I either post as myself or Anonymous (when I am too lazy to log in!)

I have been threatened if I reveal too much about M's identity....This is the honest truth. I value my life.

suxmariahsux said...

Is that you in that video from MT's blog? If that is you....you are handsome!

ms generica to you!! said...

lol.....hun...i think that all this"hate"is unhealthy!! maybe you shouldnt have done the spell and death threat on travis???thats what did it...and sorry you hav eto be joking about that "revelation"its a boring blog!! and a banal template and blogging about poos!! this is just some odd titalation. im sure"m"isnt anyone to be scared of!! its just silliness.......

whogivesaFwhatIdo said...

Connie....How come Mental Madge claims she doesn't know you if you two are such great friends? And...if the honest truth is that you've been threatened if you reveal too much...why would you consider someone a friend if they are threatening you physically? Why am I even asking....I probably won't get a straight answer.

Despite your nice words about me...there is no doubt whose side I'm on in this cyber fued....More Than Mediocre Travis & My Favorite Bitch all the way.

suxmariahsux said...

It is hard to explain my relationship with M. It is complicated.......M is aloof at times.....It saddens me that you all are ganging up on me...I plan to sing WE SHALL OVERCOME tonight before I go to bed!