Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Breaking In a Brand New Broken Heart

This has been one heck of a day.....I had such a crapper of a weekend...and such a crapper of a day...THen I get home, and my bird was in one foul mood (or was it a fowl mood--hehe)...........He poo-pooed on my shirt and bit my ear. Not even my bird loves me! I considered vegging out and wallowing in my sorrows........but I played a Connie song that inspired me.........i am not going to let a horrid date and a weekend from Hades spoil my attitude.

When I was sitting on my toilet, I read a passage from an inspirational book I keep in my bathroom. It suggested making a list of things of which you are thankful in times of trouble and dispair. I realize Thanksgiving is next week, but I have prepared my list tonight!

  1. I am thankful that I have central heat and air-conditioning. I am thankful that I am not burning up like Ms bitch and Mediocre Travis.
  2. I am thankful that I know such a cool person as M. M rocks!
  3. I am thankful that I do not have to fake enjoyment of sex with my ex any longer!
  4. I am thankful that I am not dating for my broke, good-f0r-nothing ex!
  5. I am thankful that I have a great family (although certain famous and rich relatives could send me some cool birthday and Christmas gifts this year!)
  6. I am thankful that I am not Britney Spears.
  7. I am thankful that I will never go on a date with the crackhead whore that I met this weekend!
  8. I am thankful for my friends.
  9. I am thankful that M's new blog is more popular than ever.
  10. I am thankful that no matter how difficult life can get sometimes, despite the many setbacks, my life is filled with very beautiful people.
  11. I am thankful that Alcina is a true lady, the only true lady among the Trinity of Terror.
  12. I am thankful that the vile insults hurled at me by Mediocre Travis and ms Bitch have not dampened my spirits or caused me to lose my self-confidence.
  13. I am thankful that I have a positive outlook on life, free from judgement.
  14. I am thankful that I am always right.
  15. I am thankful that my taste in music is superior to anyone I know in person and online.
  16. I am thankful that I do not have a mediocre web site.
  17. I am thankful that I am not a bitch.
  18. I am thankful that I have a bird who is normally sweet and cute and precious....unlike some bloggers that I know.

2 comments:

Travis said...

Crusty Connie,

I finally agree with one of your points. Alcina, is a TRUE lady.

The rest, not so much.

Could you please point out these "Vile insults" I'm "hurling" at you? Apart from 'Crusty Connie' I can't think of any others! And 'Crusty' is fairly mediocre as far as insults go! I could do better, if you wanted! And this from the person that wanted to put a death curse on me! HOW DO YOU SPELL HYPOCRITE????? IS IT C.O.N.N.I.E?

You are not always right, I would say rarely, if ever!
You do have a mediocre website! (And an even worse attitude problem)
You are a bitch!

I'M THANKFUL YOUR BIRD SHIT ON YOU! I WOULD TOO, IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!!!!!!

I'm sure enough people dislike you in your real life, assuming you have one!. I've had enough. Your more negative than the Mental Madge that you claim to not be, repeatedly!

You can get fucked. I'm done, goodbye Connie.

ms generica to you!! said...

well you certainly went for gold travis...connie i dont consider that i hurled insults at you rather at your 'friendship"with a negative blogger who you still to claim not to be..if indeed they are a seperate person they are negative inthe fact they keep trying to fool others and themselves!!! your arrogance amazes me!! and you can be avile bitch yourself!! whats this crap about curses???kabbalarama does death threats??since when is that positive""??wa sita joke??if so its pretty bad as jokes go!i never have tried to undermine any ones self confidence..however i will keep pissing fake madonna off until they grow a conscience get a life and blog as a "real"person and make it funny plus put up a disclaimer!! not hard is it??and furthermore.....maybe get rid of the"i know who M"is already.....put up or shut up! i doubt that any disclosure could be hazordous to ones health!! its all a bit ludicrous really!! stop teasing and tell already!! geesh..unless you are "m"and are just playing an eloaboarte mediocre hoax