Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Melanie--Let Her In

For my friends from Melanie's music, let me know if there is anything I can do to help your cause. Though one friend from that website said that my blog is weird! I do admit to having a wide variety of interests and I realize I am eclectic...I suppose I am weird. If you want to read their comments, click on one of the following links:
Regardless, I encourage all of you to post a link on your blogs and webpages to http://letherin.org/. Melanie Safka truly deserves to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It is a travesty that artists like Melanie (and Connie Francis too!) have not been enshrined. Sign their petition today!

I am considering starting a similar petition for Connie Francis. I think it would be an excllent idea to have one of those automatic fax letters that I have done before..........Do you know what I am talking about? You type in your name, address, and other information.....and they fax a form letter with your name on it to the company or person.

I am about to go to bed.......I'm tired and a bit stressed out at the moment. These legal problems are getting to me......can't really talk about the specifics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I'm weird too. lol

Could you tell me more about the fax idea. Sounds like a good tool.
thanks,
Jim Baldwin

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - I've often thought that every event in my life could be covered by a Melanie song - that's why I've kept up with her for sooo many years - and I think that's weird because all my other tastes change regularly and apart from my love for Melanie I have little else in common with the person I was in the 1970s - and that's weird too.

So I'm glad you count be as a friend still - because I think all this is weird good - not weird bad - and I'm really wild to find out who the faux Madonna turns out to be -

so I wish you luck and hope your problems are soon resolved - and when you petition for Connie to be inducted I'll be signing up for that

I may not be your secret admirer - but I may stay around a secret - or not so secret reader

best wishes