Saturday, November 10, 2007

Workin' (not Warin')

Don't you hate it when you have to work on the weekend? ugh! I had to get up this morning at 4 AM and go into work. I just got home....and I am exhausted.

I think I am going to take a nap before I go out tonight. I may have a date tonight (eat your heart out Travis).....a guy I have been IMing with. I am not going to his apartment our house....after the Shirley Temple movies....no'maam. I have not had sex in two or three months.......My ex and I were fighting a lot before we ended things and I have been celibate since the end of August....well I guess I have not been totally celibate---if you know what I mean. The person I am meeting's screen name is 420guy4ever. He is 42 years old (I think) so I will report how things go if we meet and such. I want to meet someone who is not a drunk or a slut....a nice sweet person who I can take home to my parents and who will go to church with me....A nice respectful person with some morals....Maybe this 420guy4ever will be the one. I thought Mediocre Travis might be the one---but now he is involved in this UPS guy.....do they call it UPS in Australia????

I cannot wait until Saturday Night!!!!



Anyway.............a word of note for the "Trinity of Terror"

  • I am not Mental Madge.
  • I do not write (or have ever written) any Madonna blogs.
  • I like Madonna, but she is not my favorite artist to be honest. She is cool, but she is not even in my top 10 list!
  • I really don't think M is declaring war on you guys.....You may be reading too much into the dedication.
  • I cannot comment about whether the blog is real or faux....whether M is Madonna for real or not........I don't want to be sued or murdered.
  • I am not Mental Madge...nor have I ever been.
  • Listen to this song.
  • Divine Cosmic law states: To he who hath shall be given.
  • The boundless void containing all, Where all is light: No start, no end, But tending to a point, Of mirrored unity, Which is itself.


1 comment:

ms generica to you!! said...

ummm i dont and cannot beleive you cannot "tell"anything about the fake madoanna blog..."real"??not!! if it was and its not!! madonna wouldnt be kicked off blogger!!second she wouldntuse such boring language and banal posts..or send tote bags or any such nonsense nor use ads!! or have an amway e -shop!! by the way what with all this "light"stuff""preachy much!!